Collection and use of personal information
When you browse the store, view products or read comments, we do not require to register or login. The Site may automatically track Non-Personal information about you, which may include the website you last visited, the type of browser you use, technical details of your operating system, the IP address of your server and other similar information.
When do we ask for your personal information?
• When you register with Amazzy.com
• When you make a purchase
• When you subscribe to the newsletter
• When you respond to a survey
• When you fill out a form
• When you provide any information about yourself to the site
How does Amazzy.com use collected information?
We may use the information we collect for any of the below purposes:
- To improve customer service by helping us to respond to your needs more efficiently
- To personalize user experience
- To improve our Site, products and services
- To process payments
- To run promotions, contests, surveys or other Site features
- To send information to users who have opted to receive updates, emails or newletters regarding company news, updates, etc. These can be unsubscribed by the link provided in the emails
- To send updates pertaining to your order, like shipment status or tracking information - To respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
- To process returns and refunds
How does Amazzy.com protect your information?
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, including your username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- All sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over SSL secured communication channels and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
- We may share generic aggregated demographic information which is not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
- We comply with children's online privacy protection act. If we know you’re under 13, we will never collect or maintain information from you
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to third party sites and services. These could be our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors or others. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by them. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.